You can set up the following settings for your iSpring Learn account:
In the Security section select the way that users will sign in to their accounts.
- To protect the account from spammers and bots, select via login and password using CAPTCHA and click Save.
This will help to determine if the user attempting to access the system is a human or a program. If CAPTCHA is enabled in your account, users will have to pass through the 'I'm not a robot' test every time they sign in. When you choose via login and password, users won't need to take this test.
Select the via login, password, and email code authentication method, to make it harder for attackers to gain access to a person's accounts even if they know the password and login.
Employees will receive a confirmation code by email and then enter it to log in.
Make sure all of your users’ emails are in their profiles. Otherwise, they will not be able to receive the verification code and log in to the account.
In the Password menu, select the type of password the employees will use: simple, strong, or custom.
A simple password consists of 6 and more characters without any extra requirements.
A strong password:
- Should consist of Latin letters (a-z, A-Z)
- Should contain at least one capital letter (A-Z) and one number (0-9)
- Its length should be 6 characters and more.
A custom password
- Minimum password length is 6 to 20 characters
To create a custom password:
- Select the Custom password in the Password menu.
- Additional settings will appear.
Choose what characteristics the password should meet.
- Finally, click Save.
Done! The password now meets your company's security standards.
- Next, save changes.
If a user refused to accept it, the cell will be empty.