It is important to go through the activation process before you start using the product.
Read the iSpring Licensing Policy, which describes the types of licenses that iSpring has developed for different categories of users.
When you purchase a product, you get a license key. Using a license implies the following:
- iSpring product copies registered with a Business License cannot be used simultaneously
- iSpring product copies are intended for use by only one user
- Computers must be owned or controlled by the license holder
The license key provided with a purchase of the product is for a certain number of activations. Please note that if you need to transfer the product to another computer or reinstall the operating system, you can deactivate your license.
In the following sections, you will learn how to:
- Start a free 14 day trial to evaluate all product features.
- Activate a purchased license to remove all the limitations of the trial version.
- Deactivate your license when moving the product to another computer or reinstalling the operating system on your computer.
- Change license key or registration information.